Sunday 13 May 2012

Final Thoughts

Video Games

I think that playing video games these days are beneficial for everyone one in some way.  As a stress relief, distraction, entertainment, fitness and an outlet for anything you may need to fill a void in your life.

Its up to the individual on how long they spend playing video games.

Video games have come along way from how it was first stereotyped but I guess its hard to get people out of thinking the stereotypical way of thinking.

Video games are made for practically all age groups.

I'm not the the typical Video Gamer I don't look like a nerd nor am I obese nor do I sit on the couch the whole day. I try to balance out my time by going to the gym, studying, socializing and playing sport. 
Playing video games gives me such joy when I'm playing with others or by myself it take me on a journey where I can just fantasize. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey!

    Great blog. I love playing video games, but i totally agree about balance! There is such a thing as playing too much video games. People should expand their hobbies and try more than just sitting in a room watching a screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comment about stating that not all gamers are obesed couch potato is true. But i disagree that video games help with stress, i think video games is just a way to avoid the issue of stress. video games do not get of stress. you dont deal with it you are running away from it. and then the stress will just keep building inside. and what will happen if the video game was not there to help you deal with stress?

    ReplyDelete